This file: hallaweb.jlab.org/parity/prex/worklist.html R. Michaels updated May 25, 2009
Here is a list of things to do for the upcoming parity experiments
to run in 2009 / 2010.
- Lot's to do with laser and cavity.
- Electron detector -- Claremont-Ferrand team, Bob, Alex, Sirish
- Prior to June 15 (when hall opens)
- Cables for test area
- Ring and tripod for bench tests -- already done
- Rig to remove and reinstall E-det -- Neil Wilson (?)
- Purchase high-intensity beta source.
- Arrange ACC support for vacuum, E-det removal.
- June 15 Shutdown
- July 15, new E-det planes arrive.
- Repair E-det, perform bench tests Francois, Alex, Diancheng
- Integrate electron DAQ and FADC Gregg, Diana -- mostly done.
- High-rate helicity flip tests -- Alex, Bob
- Prior to June 15 Shutdown
- Finalize ADC18 testing -- Luis
- Update "green monster" (needs ADC18) -- Luis -- largely done.
- Pre-staging for Injector (Qweak software, synching mechanism) -- Luis, Bob
- Obtain crate from Ed J's lab. It goes to L-HRS
- June 15 Shutdown
- Re-establish Injector and L-HRS HAPPEX DAQ -- Bob, Luis
- Include Qweak Injector crate -- Paul King
- Full system rate tests (we think 2 kHz is doable)
- Verify ET system works at 240 Hz
- Helicity-correlated Pedestal studies
- Re-establish Coil Pulsing
- New faster PITA Qasy feedback
- New helicity board and fibers (July 6) -- Riad
- Install electronics on L-HRS -- Ramesh, Diancheng, Xiaoyan, Kai
- Implement FADCs for SFI and Podd -- Bob, Ramesh
- Restore a simplified HRS DAQ (for entire Parity era) -- Bob, Vince
- High-field Moller on beamline -- Javier, et.al.
- New Custom-FADC DAQ A parallel DAQ in Fall '09, possibly main DAQ for PREX. Brad, Eugene, Bob
- Split the signals between old and new DAQs.
- Need to prestage things for FADC DAQ (crate, network, software).
HAPPEX / PREX Detectors
- Installation for HAPPEX-III Dave, Anatoly
- Revive S0. need PMTs Dave, Anatoly
- Finalize PREX design Dustin, KK, Piotr
- Design frame for PREX detector.
- Design and implementation. We need to follow the progress. -- Kent
Radiation during PREX
- Possible shielding ? Thermalized neutron estimates to be done with RSAD. -- Pavel
PREX Collimators and Sieve
- Finalize the design .
- Musson's new electronics (sub 1-nA) installed summer 2009
- Tests with HRS and HAPPEX DAQs.
- Testing in testlab Fall 2009 John, Doug
- Needed for high-rate Q2 during PREX. Nilanga, Krishna, Kent
- Needs a design of frontend electronics and the DAQ. -- Nilanga, Krishna, Kent, Bob, DAQ group
- Merge versions of pan -- prior to June 15.
- Kent provided a big worklist at the last collab meeting
- COO, ESAD, RSAD for each experiment, 2 weeks prior to running.
I'm sure this list is incomplete. This file is editable by group a-parity,
so add info or details here.