From Hall A Wiki
- meeting system "bluejeans" howto
- Through a browser in a computer, you can do desktop sharing, audio, and video if you have a mic, speaker/headphone, and webcam, just go to the conference link and join as guest
- Phoneline should have better audio quality because it's not limited by network speed
- For browser, we recommend firefox on mac,windows and linux. Note at the first time you use it, a plugin needs to be downloaded and installed. On linux, only plugin available is for 64bit firefox and you need to install it as root.
- See all bluejeans download here http://bluejeans.com/downloads
- You can use bluejeans app on your mobile device to connect also after downloading it from your device's app store.
- Test the system by going to link http://bluejeans.com/111
- To host or schedule a meeting, you need jlab account, login at http://jlab.bluejeans.com/ and refer to https://cc.jlab.org/bluejeans
- For people outside US and Canada, check to see all dial in numbers