From Hall A Wiki
Support crew travel schedule
Run Coordinator Schedule
|April 12||April 19||Florian Hauenstein|
|April 20||April 22||Eric Fuchey|
|April 23||April 30||Barak Schmookler|
|May 1||end of run||Axel Schmidt|
|Run Coordinator (RC)||757-876-1787|
|Machine Control Center (MCC)||7046|
|Greg Smith||5405||(757) email@example.com|
|Silviu Covrig||6410||(843) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dave Meekins||5434||(757) email@example.com|
|Chris Keith||5878||(757) firstname.lastname@example.org|
- You need to have a JLab account and be an active user.
- All trainings are available HERE.
- You can check the current status of your trainings HERE.
The trainings that we need are:
- SAF110T - Tritium Training
- SAF116kd - Physics Division Work Governance
- SAF103 - ODH Training (Short quiz at the end)
- SAF100 - EH&S Orientation
- SAF801 - Radiation Worker Training
- If you do it for the first time you need to do a quiz at a JLab computer and a practical test. Afterwards you get your personal dosimeter
- If you renew your Radiation Worker training you only need to do the quiz.
- SAF110 - After you did all of the above you need the Hall A walkthrough.
- Read and sign the COO/ESAD/RSAD/ERG in the counting room. Electronic copies are HERE.
Tritium Target Operator Training
- Most detailed description of what to do can be found HERE.
- cryotarget training (lets you operate the standard Hall-A/C targets)
- Contact Greg, JP, and Silviu (see table above) to schedule time to receive a lecture. Lecture slides HERE.
- Lecture training followed by a practical training with one of them.
- Take half a shift with a trained Target Operator.
- Once the steps above are completed, send an email to Meekins, Greg, JP, and Silviu letting them know
- Tritium Target Operator Training
- Note that this is different from the SAF110T - Tritium Training mentioned above
- Training consists of going through the slides HERE.
- Send an email to Meekins letting him know that you completed the training
Instructions for important tasks
- Running with the carbon-Hole target
- Running with the optics target
- Running with the dummy target
- Running with the tritium target
- Running with the helium-3 target