Deeply Virtual Meson Production
This page has been moved to https://solid.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/Deeply_Virtual_Meson_Production in the new SoLID Wiki. Please do not edit this page.
Proposals and Documents
A GitHub repository has been setup to store the draft of proposals and some the documents. It is public.
Two How-To pages to get started with GitHub:
- Drafting the proposals (deadline: early May, report to SoLID Collaborating Meeting on 05/11/2016) -- By Garth Huber and Zhihong Ye
- Studying Proton Acceptance (with existing SoLID-SIDIS configuration) -- By Zhihong Ye
- Adding a Recoil-Proton-Detector, e.g. Scintillating Planes right in front of the CLEO-II entrance. Studying the TOF info for proton PID. -- By Zafar Ahmed and Zhihong Ye
- Background Study. SIDIS background and other types.-- By Zhihong Ye
- Projections of physics observables and comparing with models predictions.-- By Zhihong Ye
- Systematic budget study.
- Studying of commissioning and calibration plans.
- The documents are shared by the github repository: https://github.com/yezhihong/SoLID-DVMP
The weekly meeting is held on every Friday at 11:30am ET. The BlueJeans for remotely joining the meeting is: