Friday, December 5: DAY Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Tanja Horn is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, Hall technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- The target operator is required to supervise the cryo-target.
- Kinematics, DVCS Kin1: Ebeam = 7.3 GeV, PLHRS=2.71 GeV, Theta_HRS=22.83, Theta_calo=12.35
- Make sure to use the DVCS CODA configuration for all runs (even when taking single arm HRS data).
- Instructions for this shift
- MCC is working on fixing RF problem
- Quick harp scan at > 5 uA for check out
- Dump ion chamber calibration in preparation for running at > 5 uA longer term
- BPM Calibrations (Bullseye Scan). Instructions of the procedure can be found here. Call Luke Myers if it is before 4:00 PM. When the scan is done call the RC.
- Insert the collimator (Call Kalyan Allada and Bogdan)
- Take optics data (Kalyan Allada, Bogdan). When optics tests are done call the RC.
- Take out the collimator
- Take a few more optics runs
- Trigger efficiency studies