Friday, Mar. 04: OWL Shift
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- Set up beam through Compton chicane (Ciprian, Greg, Yves)
1/ Set up beam through Compton chicane
- Ciprian, Greg and Yves are tuning the beam through Compton
- Before tune the beam, observe the beam current (how actually we can get tonight but only up to 30uA) - Spoke to Ciprian/Greg/Dave and they gave a specific monitoring instruction (shift crew will post everything). - We will give a try ...
2/ Expect some production runs through Compton
- 15uA with LH2 - Compton S/B looked great - Spot++/C12 hole/ Some production runs !
3/ Agreement with Hall-D and Talked PD to set up the BCM calibration tomorrow
- Crucial: high beam current 30uA with FC & empty target
- Experts on call (Dave/Julie/Thir/...)
- Calo. HV off
- After beam lost for considerable time (like beam study, pass change,...)
- Ask MCC to run 5uA wth carbon hole target and make sure you can see the hole through Spot++