Friday, November 21: Day Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Vincent Sulkosky is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- Instructions for this shift
- It has been decided that only Hall D will receive beam until the Thanksgiving Shutdown next week.
- The target will be warmed up by the Target Group. The target operater is required until excused by the Target Group.
- The spectrometer magnets have been ramped down in preparation for the warm-up procedure.
- Hall A has been taken to restricted access.