Monday, Apr. 4: OWL Shift
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- Production on LH2
- LH2 target
- DVCS ON
- Calo_theta= 10.1(deg), Distance = 2.5m (from target) - LHRS=3.36GeV, angle=24.925(deg), Q1/Q2/Q3=1916.640(readout:1900)/1600/1600 (Q1 regul.OFF)
- RHRS=2.204GeV, angle=48.75(deg)
- PreScaleR : PS1=PS2=PS3=1, && PS8=200
- PreScaleL : PS9 =1, + DVCS config.
- Raster : 2x2mm^2
When in need of asking MCC for a harp scan don't forget to mention that the raster should be OFF.
Before starting checking the beam (the profile with harp scans, its centering with the raster target or the C hole target, etc.) don't forget to turn OFF the DVCS calo HV, and also the HV on the VDCs. When ready for production don't forget to turn them back on.
- After a period of 3 hours or more without beam (like beam study, pass change,...) ask MCC to run 5uA 2 by 2 rastered beam on the carbon hole target and make sure you can see the hole (use Spot++ to analyze the C hole run)