SoLID Weekly : Monday, Apr.8, 2019 9:30am EDT
From Hall A Wiki
- General discussion
- Sub-system updates
- Haiyan: will contact with Bob about the update of the SoLID review.
- JP: The lab resource may all focus on the EIC budget review.
- Paul: introduced the status of the Moller's review.
- Zhiwen: Update on the optimization for the HGC window thickness, he will show more detail on the simulation meeting.
- Zhiwen: with Bread plans to have a new gas test for the HGC during the summer run period in HallC.
- Paul: What's the status of the LGC and HGC mirror, cost?
- JP: We need to summarize the HGC mirror information before the review.
- Jilong: will show updates on the tracking efficiency on the simulation meeting.
- Paul: will organize a meeting at Syracuse to follow up the computing resource from the Syracuse University (HallD analysis).
Alexandre, JP, Haiyan, Paul, Ye, Jinlong, Rich, and Zhiwen