SoLID Weekly : Monday, Feb.25, 2019 9:30am EDT
From Hall A Wiki
- General discussion
- Sub-system updates
- JP: We didn't heard the review's schedule, it is probably scheduled after the MOLLER review.
- 1) Budget: Including engineering design part at the first one to two years. PED at the beginning.
- 2) suggest Paul follow up the show stopper issues, ie, VMM readout
- ECAL support structure from Argon
- HGC: Duke
- Whit: we need to define the engineering design tasks.
- cable access design: Since the ECAL and GEM cables will pass through the LGC detector, so the ECAL, GEM sub-detector groups need to provide the cable information to LGC group for the LGC engineering design.
- No issue from the DAQ system
- need to get the Engineering design informaiton
Alexandre, JP, Paul, Zein-Eddine, Rich, Whit, Ye, Jinlong, and Zhiwen