SoLID Weekly : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:30am EDT
From Hall A Wiki
- Discussion on SoLID cost estimation according to WBS (Work Breakdown
- Sub-system updates
- Stephen: Now the slow control cost estimation from DAQ has been added.
- JP: We have some document format and formular issue,
- Zhiwen: will modify the budget estimation document format, and send it through email.
- JP: Do you have any questions on this?
- Nilanga: For the time line problem, what's the start time?
- JP: FY22 (10/01/2021)is the starting point based on the current information. For the construction, some detectors can start early, i.e. PMTs can be ordered early.
- Alexandre: What's the electronics start time?
- JP: If you already have the main ideas before the engineering design, you can start early.
- Paul: For the invited talk related to HallA/HallC, is it good to talk about the SoLID?
- JP: Good point, we event should try the contributed talk too.
- JP: China workshop, is anyone interested to go?
Alexandre, JP, Michael, Paul, Nilanga, Seamus, Stephen, Whit, Ye, Rich, and Zhiwen