Sunday, December 7: SWING Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Tanja Horn is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, Hall technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- The target operator is required to supervise the cryo-target.
- Make sure to use the DVCS CODA configuration for all runs (even when taking single arm HRS data).
- Instructions for this shift
- Finish taking elastic calibration data. See this link. Experimental conditions: LH2 target, 5 uA, no raster
- BPM calibration. See this link for procedure.
- BCM calibration (Julie, Thir). Use carbon target. Suggested current measurements: 0-5-0-12.5-0-20-(if possible: 0-30)-0-5-0-12.5-0-20 (if possible-0-30). Stay at each point for 2 minutes. Note: if possible insert the Faraday cup at all "beam-off" (zero current) points and remove it for all "beam-on" points.
- Continue taking elastic calibration data. See this link. Experimental conditions: LH2 target, 5 uA, no raster