Sunday, November 16: SWING Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Vincent Sulkosky is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- If the run plan calls for some significant period of beam at 10 uA or greater please call Mahmoud Ahmad, who would like to perform a parasitic beam diagnostic test (no impact to us). His contact information will be written on the white board in the Counting House.
- Instructions for this shift
- No beam on this shift due to multiple beams not being collinear. This requires injector tuning, but Hall D does not want MCC to perform tuning until Monday morning.
- Until then, Hall A will not get beam. We will keep a two people shift crew till tomorrow.
- The target operator is required to supervise the cryo-target.
- Kinematics, DVCS Kin1: Ebeam = 7.3 GeV, PLHRS=2.71 GeV Theta_HRS=22.83 Theta_calo=12.35
- Make sure to use the DVCS configuration for all runs.