TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2019 May 28
From Hall A Wiki
No predefined agenda: Round table of activities:
- Rachel: working out the mTPC geometry with the conical inner wall; will shoot for an update next time.
- Nilanga: waiting to hear back from NSF; with Alex, come up with a "perfect" set of parameters for the acq. chip, and submit it to our Sao Paulo colleagues to check if they could craft it.
- Steve: remarked than track time resolution depended on TDC resolution (not necessarily trivial on a large number of hits).
- Thia: the Hall C active Sieve GEM plane has received the authorizations to move to the DAQ lab at CEBAF Center and be operated there (it is still active :S ). Will ask Eric P. to give an update next week.
- 10:30 AM, JLab meeting room: TED 2547
- To join the Meeting:
- To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-184.108.40.206
- Meeting ID : 550335940
- To join via phone :
- +1.408.740.7256 (United States)
- +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
- +1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number)
- (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
- Enter Conference ID : 550335940