TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 April 21
- Conditional release document status edit link
- Document status:
- Steve has mostly completed tracking section;
- mTPC: we need a conclusion paragraph including path forward, etc;
- we might a couple of paragraphs about SAMPA; Ed has a paper that we can cite, and can add a paragraph about the progess on the SAMPA chips.
- apart from that, the rest of the document is pretty complete: we need one last careful read by PIs!
- we want to meet next week to review it;
- Carlos: Last update made assumptions that need verifications;
- Question from Steve: are the deuterium rates estimated with the correct luminosity?
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP firstname.lastname@example.org
Join by H.323 22.214.171.124 (US West) 126.96.36.199 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457