TDIS Bi-monthly meeting, 2022 May 26
- Conditional release document status edit link
- Thia did mention about her lack of availability for the current meeting time; We might need to reconsider rescheduling it? (actually let me ask her first)
- Document status:
- Nilanga added his contribution (Thank you Nilanga!);
- Thia still needs to read the whole document through, and provide feedback. If she's happy we can submit!
- Discussion about follow-up:
- Complete prototype within the next month? if so, do we want to put in the results?;
- After hypothetical full approval: push to be ready (ERR, scheduling, etc); ultimate objective: run before Moller...
- Second mTPC prototype (cylindrical): Has/Will Eric C. take the lead on this? Rachel needs to check for funding from Glasgow;
- CAD design (it *was* in the questions from the conditional lifting committee)? How will the magnet fit in Hall A, etc? (Do we even have anyone to take care of the CAD design?);
- Readout electronics: do we want to order next generation chips? We have an order to CERN in the queue.
Topic: TDIS biweekly meeting Time: Jan 20, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join ZoomGov Meeting:
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793
One tap mobile +16692545252,,1619070793# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1619070793# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/abeUneAoT
Join by SIP email@example.com
Join by H.323 22.214.171.124 (US West) 126.96.36.199 (US East)
Meeting ID: 161 907 0793 Passcode: 123457