Thursday, April 30: OWL Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Luke Myers is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, Hall technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- The target operator is required to supervise the cryo-target.
- Make sure to use the DVCS CODA configuration for all runs (even when taking single arm HRS data).
- Note: Keep an eye on the white board in CC more detail
- Detailed instructions here
- If not completed during the SWING Shift, do the following:
- Ask MCC to run the four harps in the ARC (these are named 1C07A, 1C07B and 1C18A, 1C18B)
- Current should be limited to 5 uA for this test
- Make sure that each harp scan shows three clear peaks