Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:30pm EST
From Hall A Wiki
Last meeting: Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:30pm EST
- Recaps of individual group meetings
- Discussion of future timeline
- Choose regular meeting time and frequency
Attending: Juliette, Jim, Jason, Tyler
- +/- 3 mm positioning tolerance assumed, unless this changes
- radiation doses 10^-2 rads/s (estimate dose from total hours) - Is Seamus' rate accurate?
- collimator tolerances
- 1 mm wrt beamline? for which collimators? all?
- collimator 5 in hybrid? collimator 5 seven pieces? support structure?
- shielding pipe through center (hybrid in vacuum - no pressure differences - need holes etc.)
- send collimator and shielding CAD drawings, even if preliminar
- only 5 of seven? (need tracking studies with offset coils)
- partial mapping in two we can't reach
- mount to support structure itself?
- How far does motion system half to be to avoid interfering with probe
- water and power connections
- Juliette will have meeting with Ernie
- Jason will provide 3D model to Ernie (w/ envelopes, coils, collimators, chamber, supports?)
- Juliette has asked about upstream torus - ?
- Review - Ernie and Jim (probably Jason) - face-to-face meeting there the day before (call Juliette)
- Teleconference - 3:30pm EST Thursday, September 4th
Return to Teleconferences