Thursday, August 9, 2018, 10:00 am EDT - Compton
From Hall A Wiki
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room=F224-225 in Cebaf Center
- FADC firmware (firmware only option) and Fiber amp approved for purchse
- Need to check mode-matching
- DAQ work
- PMT/linearity update
- EEL test-stand update
- Manitoba update
Attending: Amali, Alexandre, Jinlong, Cip, Dalton, Juan Carlos, Kent
Excused: Dave, Bob, Adam
- need measurements for mode match
- Dave has tried to lock the cavity, but hasn't gotten a big enough dip to get the cavity lock
- He is pretty convinced that the parameter space (steering) has been spanned, so mode matching is next thing to diagnose
- (satellite beam coming off the amplifier. Probably not a problem, but kinda weird.)
- Amali and Cip available to help check mode matching
- Plan to do mode match work with Dave early next week
- Python script through EPICS to run RWP scan. Need to implement RWP mover readback into this.
- Cip and Amali working on that now. Expect to finish today.
- Juan Carlos coming next week. Little bit of work. Won't get a chance for more serious work until september.
- Jinlong also not around until early september.
- try out higher frequency
- planning to bring LED test appartus
- has not yet run pedestal noise tests
- also thinking of a overnight run
- EPICS getting stuck, think this is fixed
- also pedestal false asymmetry?
- (Hall probably closes for good about mid-sept)
- Some channels we didn't check. (BPMs?) Need to verify the secondary signals.
- Check the GUIs, logging scripts, etc.
- some runs taken with e-det test stand
- small peak seen, but not clear it is real
- looking for larger source
- No Manitoba update
- Lead-tungstate geometry to GSO geometry... but not working. Cip can help today.
- Juan-Carlos will send the GSO gdml geometry that he was using