Thursday, Mar. 03: DAY Shift
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- Last night, MCC had a trouble by beam loss at 3C00 BLM till around 11PM.
- After reconstructed optics beam line, we had 10uA for some production runs during OWL.
- Note: MCC RF recovery (8:30-11:30AM) Down time
1/ Doug: Series of magnet measurement <: 1hr / no beam/ but beam permit
>> Bdl vs. current (decreasing magnet 375A->0A by 25A)
>> HALOG: Report
- No controlled access !
Once RF recovery is done,
2/ BCM calibration (high beam current 30uA(60 ideal) with FC & empty target)
- Experts will perform this (Dave/Julie/Thir/...) - Calo. HV off
- If beam is not stable nor acceptable (30uA), we may skip this and go to 3/
Update: 11:30PM/ attempt deliver beam at 1PM
Update: 02:08PM/ MCC has a problem LEM error/IOCIN1 issue, no beam...
Update: 03:00PM/ BCM calibration is postponed (delay beam establishing/Hall-D in/unknown capability of beam current)
Update: 03:10PM/ Start to set beam up with Compton chicane (status?)
3/ Set up beam through Compton chicane
- Dave starts to turn on laser for warming up
4/ Production Data with stable beam current
Upcoming event(Long Term)
- Beam study (Thursday, 3/10)
- BCM calibration
- Target boiling test (60uA)
- After beam lost for considerable time (like beam study, pass change,...)
- Ask MCC to run 5uA wth carbon hole target and make sure you can see the hole through Spot++