Thursday, November 13: DAY Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Rakitha Beminiwattha is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift
- In general, technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- If the run plan calls for some significant period of beam at 10 uA or greater please call Mahmoud Ahmad, who would like to perform a parasitic beam diagnostic test (no impact to us). His contact information will be written on the white board in the Counting House.
- Instructions for this shift
- The only plan for DAY shift is to cool down the target and prepare for beginning of SWING shift lock out
- We only need one shift crew for this shift
- The hall should be in Restricted Access by the start of the DAY swing. If not call MCC immediately and remind them that we need to be in Restricted access.