Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013 11:00am EDT
From Hall A Wiki
Phone number: 1-866-740-1260 Access code: 1978431#
- Track reconstruction with C12 thin target http://ace.phys.virginia.edu/MollerSpectrometer/280
- Reconstructed theta/distributions for C12 located at +/- 0.75m from the center the LH2 target.
- US/Hybrid collimator scan along x&y.
- Nilanga's questions:
- Given ~75 um position resolution, can we get the required accuracy for MOLLER from 3 GEMs in air, one after the vacuum window, one before the quartz, and one in middle? http://ace.phys.virginia.edu/MollerSpectrometer/276
- Given 3 z-locations, what should be the dimensions of the GEMs (to capture Moller, ep & enough of the radiative tail)?
- What are the required resolutions in r and phi?