Wednesday,Mar. 09: DAY Shift
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- Production data (Kin48_2)
- Pointing run
- Golden file from production run
- Production run, Kin48_2
- Polarized beam at 10 uA on LH2 15 cm!
- DVCS is running kin_48_2 [here]
- LHRS is partially detuned: [here]
- LHRS=3.996GeV, Q1/Q2/Q3=1916.640(readout:1900)/1600/1600 (Q1 regul.OFF)
- PreScaleR : PS1=PS2=PS3=1, && PS8=200
- PreScaleL : PS9 =1, + DVCS config.
- beam locks: no position lock, energy lock in Arc 2: [here]
- DVCS daq configuration is [this one], we are measuring about 2% DT at 15uA.
- In this morning (6AM), we had CODA crash and not came back on due to no responding of ROC4 & 5
- Alex went to check crate during escorted access and found remote reset switch was not responding correctly (off but not on) - He needs to access hall during the beam study(2nd part of beam study) to resolve this issue (Left HRS Fastbus power remote switch)
MCC meeting in the morning
- Tomorrow beams study, MCC will start to investigate inject first and look at the RF separator followed by in order to check the capability of high current 60uA for Hall-A. This is the first part of the beam study with the highest priority therefore, Hall-A will be remained the lock-up mode.
- As soon as MCC investigation is done, they will switch to their own beam study. At this time, Hall-A can ask for controlled access for our purpose.
- I see Alex needs an access for DAQ ROC4/5 (<1hr with full (escorted) survey ?)
Discussion for plan
- Need a discussion what we want for polarization measurement either Mott measurement or Moller on Friday
MCC cut off beam at 3:00PM for CHL issue
- PD/Crew chief call they cut off the beam from now on due to CHL issue.
- Estimated down time will be a week.
- Notified to target group and asked if we secure a target cold or not.
- After beam lost for considerable time (like beam study, pass change,...)
- Ask MCC to run 5uA wth carbon hole target and make sure you can see the hole through Spot++
Please check more info on the white board in the Counting House ~!!