Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:00 EST
From Hall A Wiki
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room = Cebaf Center F227
- (still) Need to pick new meeting time - fill out Doodle poll
- BPM offsets for laser table BPMs not yet loaded into epics
- Detector status
- QWAD adapter boards
- Counting DAQ
- Cavity/laser status
- Backgrounds at high current
- Too busy for analysis!
Dave, Adam, Alex, Amali, Bob, Mark, Cip, Jinlong, JC, Kent,
- 1pm on Wednesday seems like the best time with one response still needed.
- Electron Detector
- Detector: Hooked up to French electronics. Wait for beam to test.
- QWADS: Only 1 good one available. Can test by triggering on the photon. If it works then we can consider taking modules from Hall C.
- DAQ: A lot of work done by Bran, Brian, Jinlong and Iris.
- PPLN output is now roundish and small enough to couple well.
- Cavity power up to 4 kW!!
- Cavity is unstable though, looses lock.
- Try lowering the input power by rotating the HWP.
- Try looking at laser power on short timescales when lock is lost.
- Photon Detector
- Test at 150 uA on 48Ca: we should be able to run a full gain. Laser off rates are 60 kHz, assumed to be from neutrons. No target out data was taken.
- Power on collimator was below the predicted 1/3 of PREX (simulated with 5x5 mm raster but we're running with 2x2 mm raster.)