Wednesday, November 19: DAY Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Vincent Sulkosky is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- Instructions for this shift
- The target operator is required to supervise the cryo-target.
- Kinematics, DVCS Kin1: Ebeam = 7.3 GeV, PLHRS=1.1981 GeV, Theta_HRS=22.83, Theta_calo=12.35
- Make sure to use the DVCS CODA configuration for all runs (even when taking single arm HRS data).
- Beam studies are expected to begin at 7:00 AM.
- Hall A will be in controlled access during beam studies for the Hall A techs to work on the HRS magnets. Anyone wanting to make an access for other reasons, should contact the RC first.
- Once this work is completed, Hall A will return to beam permit.