Wednesday, November 19: SWING Shift
From Hall A Wiki
Go back to Daily Run Plan Daily Run Plans
- General considerations
- Vincent Sulkosky is the current Run Coordinator. Please contact me directly via RC phone 757-876-1787
- Follow the generic Instructions for shift takers
- Shift leaders: Please make sure to fill out the beam time accounting form and write a "Shift Summary" log entry at the end of your shift regardless if there is beam or not.
- In general, technical staff should not be contacted by the shift crew - please call the RC first.
- Instructions for this shift
- The target operator is required to supervise the cryo-target.
- Kinematics, DVCS Kin1: Ebeam = 7.3 GeV, PLHRS=2.71 GeV, Theta_HRS=22.83, Theta_calo=12.35
- Make sure to use the DVCS CODA configuration for all runs (even when taking single arm HRS data).
- MCC will be in beam studies with the plan to begin restoration of beam to Halls A and D. The goal is to have CW beam by late Swing shift or early Owl shift.
- If the techs have completed the magnet work and we have not already gone to beam permit, then we should return to beam permit.
- During this shift, the shift crew is needed to communicate with MCC as needed for updates and support of beam restoration to Hall A.