Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:00pm EDT
From Hall A Wiki
Last meeting: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 1:00pm EDT
Attending: KK, Jason, Ernie, Jim (anyone else?)
- Tyler, Rakitha and I will review the latest fin collimator design and also discuss what happens with Al “spoke” supports and report back
- Jason will incorporate tweaks to the copper tubing in the fins (perhaps by jutting the fins out more in radius) and to the downstream tubing placement, and also start thinking about spoke supports.
- Jim and Jason will have brainstormed about machining the steps on the inside of the collimator or building 5 separate pieces to be brazed together
- Jason and Juliette will have converged on forces.
- we will meet next on Dec 2