Jefferson Lab Experiment E06-007 Homepage
This document contains all the information regarding the targets used in the experiment.
Important Target Operation Instructions
Please read the following important target operation instructions. A must read for target operators.
Targets in the chamber
- 208Pb Isotopic Pure Lead
- 209Bi Isotopic Pure Bismuth
- Diamond Foils
- Carbon Foils
Target Configuration and Operation
- Configuration, operation, and pictures Download: | PDF |
Target Sandwich Order
Note:Pb (#6) and the other 3 Bi target foils will be kept as spares. Pb foils (#1,2,3) are 0.5 mm thick for the Parity experiment.
Run #2 Target drawings
Drawings can be found on the PREX website here
- Solid target ladder survey (02/27/20007) Download: | PS || PDF || MS Word || OpenOffice 2 |
- Superharp, Calorimeter and BCM survey (02/22/2007) Download: | PS || PDF |
- Spectrometer pointings (02/22/2007) Download: | PS || PDF |
Target Ladder Drawings
All drawings are available here, but links are provided below for convenience. Note, links are in PDF format.
Sieve Slit pictures
All pictures are available here, but links are provided below for convenience. Note, first link is in PDF format.
- Sieve 1
- Picture 1
- Picture 2
- Picture 3
- Picture 4
- Picture 5
- Picture 6
- Picture 7
- Picture 8
- Picture 9
- Picture 10
- Picture 11
- Picture 12