Monday, September 28, 2015, 11:00am EDT - Compton
From Hall A Wiki
*********BLUEJEANS CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS********* ---------------------------------------------------- 1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 1-888-240-2560 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 1-408-740-7256 3. Enter meeting ID:140287970 Desktop sharing: https://bluejeans.com/140287970
Meeting room=F228 in Cebaf Center
- Hall lockup - November 9
- Should bring lead-tungstate detector to JLab "soon" to allow time for checkout and survey
- Request in to set up new PSI style elog dedicated to Compton
- Marty Wise would like to suggest some alternatives
- Update on VETROC progress (Scott Barcus) slides (pdf)
- CMU DAQ
- Updates from JLab (Hoskins/Camsonne)
- Updates from Manitoba
- Analysis of test run data
- Lead-tungstate work at CMU
- Determination of nominal QWP/HWP settings 
- At JLab: Dave G., Josh Hoskins, Bob Michaels, Scott Barcus, Mitra Shabestari
- On the phone: Juliette Mammei, Dipangkar Dutta
- Hall lockup Nov. 9. Dave will check with Gregg/Brian about bringing lead-tungstate to JLab soon to allow time for alignment and checkout
- No new analysis logbook yet
- Presentation from Scott Barcus about VETROC (see slides). Looks great. Bob says would be nice to check the one board we have in the hall to check sensitivity to radiation, but there is also a desire to continue tests in the TEST lab.
- (via Bob) Gregg tracked down issue with CMU DAQ (missing clear on scaler that latches data)
- Electron detector
- Josh ordered a box. Will put detector and test board in box to prevent exposed HV.
- Manitoba working on Faraday cage for QWAD.
- Photon detector - no report this week.
- Dave is working on finding optimum QWP/HWP settings for 100% circular polarization. Controls posing serious challenges.
- Found cavity power and laser polarization signals for DAQ
- Other - Bob suggests coming up with a runplan for when (if?) we get beam this fall.