From Hall A Wiki
This page is updated frequently. Please hit Reload at least once per shift.
Basic Resources for Shift Workers
- Today's g2p runplan
- Logs: Halog and Target log
- Run Summary Tables: (Left Arm) (Right Arm) (3rd arm)
- Beamtime accounting: bta
- Expert contact list
- Standard Shift Schedule
- Expert Shift Schedule
- Run Sheets (pdf) and Shift Checklist (pdf)
- MCC Whiteboard
- Return to the g2pwiki
- How to run the g2p DAQ
- How to Set the Spectrometer and Septa Magnets
- How to Cycle the Quadrupoles
- How to make vertical correction to target insert
- How to take HARP scan
- How to recover BPM positions after a long beam trip or tune change
- How to check Bleed-thru
- How to Set the Slow Raster
- How to check IHWP change in state and alarm
- How to control the Hall A Dump Camera Light
- How to run the Online Replay
- Target Troubleshooting and target overview
- The g2p Analysis Guide
- Beamline Component locations
- Chicane Positions
- MCC Whiteboard +offsite access to logs (courtesy Brad)
- d2n HowTo (Please note some info is out of date).
- Spring11 HowTo (Please note some info is out of date).
- Online Replay Guide (detailed) (Old Transversity Guide) (Please note some info is out of date).
- mysql Run Database for gep/g2p
- Hall A Moller
- The Coda configuration is: LHRS, RHRS
- To read the Hall A current : Open Monticello / Wall / Hall A GUI, and look at the 1H00 BCM.
- To open the Hall A tools screen, as hacuser type "NewTools" which pops up EOSMenu. Select "HLAmain".
- To start a Stripchart, click toolbox on bottom of desktop menu
- Only IHWP1 flips the beam helicity. IHWP2 is passive.